But I thought I should write these new year resolutions down on my blog as a reminder to myself. Here are some of my new year resolutions that I want to keep in mind for the year of 2013.
- Think more positively! I've been dwelling myself with too many negative thoughts and emotions in 2012. Probably more so than I ever had in my entire life.
- Be more happy! No matter how bad things are, always try to think on the positive side.
- Smile more often! Because a smile is a girl's best makeup to look beautiful. =)
- Focus more on small happiness! To just be happy for the small little things in life rather than focusing on bigger happiness that is often impossible to obtain.
- EXERCISE MORE REGULARLY! For fitness and health and also to tone down body parts where I tend to gain fat the most (upper arms, back and shoulders)
- Take more selca pictures! This may sound a little self-conceited but it's just that I almost NEVER take selcas of myself. I probably take on average about 1-2 selca of myself in full year of time.
2012 hasn't really been the greatest year for me. So here's hoping that 2013 will be a better year!